World of Nanoparticles
TSI, worldwide industry leader and manufacturer of nanoparticle solutions, and Stölzle-Oberglas, Gold Sales Partner for TSI particle instruments, are hosting an exclusive seminar on nanoparticles in Vienna, Austria on 10th September 2019.
The speakers at the event will include:
- Prof. Dr. Wladyslaw Szymanski - Vienna University: ""Electrical mobility analysis - a workhorse for nanoparticle characterization"
- Prof. Dr. Paul Winkler - Vienna University: "Quantitative particle-sizing in the cluster-particle transition region with a DMA-train"
- Dr. Karin Wieland - Vienna University: "Combining GEMMA and AFM-IR spectroscopy for single liposomal nanocarrier analysis"
- Christian Prüfert - Potsdam University: "Introduction of IR-MALDI-DMA setup"
- Dr. Victor Weiss - TU Wien: "Nano electrospray gas-phase electrophoretic mobility molecular analysis (nES GEMMA) based molecular weight determination in the nm range"
- Samuele Zoratto - TU Wien: "Nano electrospray differential mobility analysis of adeno-associated viruses as gene-therapy platform"
- Dr. Carsten Kykal - TSI GmbH: "Aerosol dynamics and diffusion losses"
Participation is free of charge. For more information and registration, visit the event website.Back to events listing