OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE
- This Web Site belongs to the Institute of Occupational Medicine (IOM), a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland (No.SC123972) and a Registered Scottish Charity (No.SC000365), and IOM Consulting Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of IOM and a private limited company registered in Scotland (No. SC205670).
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting via this website any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, likely to give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violates any law. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order lawfully requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials on this website.
- We have no obligation to monitor the Services but shall be entitled to review materials posted to a communications facility and, at our sole discretion, to remove any material that breaches these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- The Website/Services may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that safenano.org is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- We make reasonable efforts to check and test material at all stages of production and to exclude viruses from the Website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing the Website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. It is always wise to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, damage or disruption to your data or computer system, which may occur whilst using the website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND COPYRIGHT
- The Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website and the Services) are protected by copyright, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights and laws. All Intellectual Property Rights (including, without limitation, all database rights, rights in designs, rights in know-how, patents and rights in inventions (in all cases whether registered or unregistered and including all rights to apply for registration) and all other intellectual or industrial property rights in any jurisdiction) in any information, content, materials, data or processes contained in the Website belong to the IOM. All rights of the IOM in such Intellectual Property Rights are hereby reserved.
- The Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website and the Services) are protected by copyright, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights and laws. The copyright in the material contained in this Web Site belongs to the Institute of Occupational Medicine or its licensed source. Any person may copy any part of this material, subject to the following conditions:
- the material may not be used for commercial purposes;
- the copies must retain any copyrights or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material;
- the findings, products and technology or processes described or reported in this Web Site may be subject to other intellectual property rights reserved by the IOM or by other third parties (and no licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights);
- images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their respective owner(s).
These conditions exclude the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website or IOM reports for personal or non-commercial use.
- iom-world.sg does not claim ownership of any materials you may post, upload or submit to any publicly accessible area of the Services. However, by doing so you are granting us a world-wide, royalty free, non-exclusive licence to copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publicly display, edit, translate or publish such Content for as long as you elect to display such Content via the Services. The licence shall be terminated when such Content is deleted from the Services.
The images, logos and names on the Website which identify the IOM or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of the IOM or the relevant third parties. Nothing contained in this Web Site shall be deemed to confer on any person any licence or right on the part of the IOM
You agree to indemnify and hold iom-world.sg harmless from and against any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and any claim or demand brought against iom-world.sg by any third party arising out of your use of the Services and/or any Content submitted, posted or transmitted through the Services, including without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) howsoever suffered or incurred by iom-world.sg in consequence of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Use of the Website/Services is at your own risk. The Website/Services are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, iom-world.sg will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website/Services.
- No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
- iom-world.sg is not a substitute for independent professional advice and users should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
- iom-world.sg makes no warranty that the Website/Services will meet your requirements, that Content will be accurate or reliable, that the functionality of the Website/Services will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website/Services or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- M or any third party with respect to any such image, logo or name.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Scotland and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.