SETAC Europe 28th Annual Meeting
The Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC) Europe 28th Annual Meeting is being held in Rome, Italy from 13th - 17th of May 2018.
Scientists from academia, industry, government and various disciplines will gather to present, debate and disseminate the most recent scientific knowledge, developments and applications for:
- Reducing and regulating the use of chemicals in the environment,
- Remediating soil, air and water pollution,
- Proposing the use of more sustainable chemicals.
Track 3. Environmental chemistry and exposure assessment: analysis, monitoring, fate and modelling
- 3.12 Improvements in environmental exposure assessment: Development and application of tools across industry sectors, regulatory agencies, and international boundaries
Track 4. Ecological risk assessment and human health risk assessment of chemicals, mixtures and stressors and risk mitigation strategies
- Integrating higher-tier solutions and managing complexity in the regulatory risk assessment of Biocides, Veterinary Medicines and other chemicals
Track 6. Environmental policy, risk management and science communication
- 6.1 Advances in testing and regulatory approaches for endocrine disruptors
- 6.5 Informed substitution of hazardous chemicals for circular economy: science and practice
- 6.8 Recent developments in regulatory science and environmental risk assessment of nanomaterials
- 6.15 What is toxic? Examining the interface between statistical significance and biological relevance
ECHA welcomes abstracts, presentation and posters on the above topics.
Submit your abstract to SETAC and inform ECHA of your wish to gain visibility through them.
The deadline for submission is 29th November 2017.