Industrial Nanocomposites Conference
INC 2017 will take place at the Maritim Hotel, Stuttgart, Germany on 10-11th October 2017.
The conference will focus on the current and emerging applications of polymer nanocomposites; defining challenges and drivers in relation to the use of nanocomposites, and will consider the way forward, discussing commercialisation routes and future opportunities.
The conference is aimed at those with an interest in the current and near-term future use of nanocomposites in industrial applications with topics including:
- Nano-additive manufacturing
- Upscaled production
- 3D printing of polymeric materials
- Dispersion of nanoparticles
- Material formats
- Health and safety
- Standardisation and quality control
- Market studies and case study applications
More information can be found on the event website.