BIORIMA Training School
Hosted and co-organised by Green Decision in collaboration with the Institute of Occupational Medicine, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, BioNanoNet and Warrant Group, the first edition of a series of Training Schools organised within the EU funded Horizon 2020 BIORIMA project, will take place in the historic center of Venice, Italy on 16th – 20th April 2018.
The School aims to transfer the state of the art knowledge on a variety of topics from key experts to the new generation of nano-environmental, health and safety, and biomedicine professionals. Topics will include:
- Advanced Nano-Biomaterials
- Fate & Exposure Scenarios
- Hazard to Human Health & Environment
- Risk Assessment & Risk Management
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Learn the latest trends in safe biomedicine gaining an in-depth understanding of the above-mentioned key topics.
- Engage in a dialogue with peers and key experts.
- Benefit from a variety of additional networking opportunities such as boat trip in the Venetian Lagoon and a social dinner in the historical centre of amazing Venice.
IOM is the project coordiator for BIORIMA.
For more information visit the event webpage.Back to events listing