XI International Conference on Nanostructured Materials, initiated in 1992, is a continuum of Biannual NANO Conferences. NANO2012, celebrates twenty years of successful International Nanostructured Materials Conferences. It is one of the traditional meeting place for nanomaterials scientists to present state-of-the-art research and advanced discoveries in the field of nanomaterials.
The scientific programme of the conference covers the following main themes:
A. Nanofabrication and Synthesis Methods of Nanomaterials with Versatile Applications
B. Structural Nanomaterials
C. Nanostructured Materials for Health: Nanomedicine, Biomaterials, Medical and Pharmaceutical Applications and Safety Issues
D. Nanomaterials for Electronics, Magnetics and Photonics
E. Nanomaterials for Energy Application
F. Advanced Characterization and Modelling
Special workshops will also be held on the following topics:
1. Special Symposium on Nanomedicine: August 27-28 Technical Theme "Mucosal Delivery of Biomolecules"
2. Self-Healing and Drug Delivery Systems
3. Nanosoft and Biological Matter
5. Advanced Microscopy Characterization of Nanostructured Materials
6. Nanomaterials for Energy
7. Spray Deposition of Nanostructured Materials
8. Nanoporous Materials
9. Nanofabrication of Electronic Devices
A call for abstracts has been launched, with a deadline of the 1st May 2012.